Help is needed for our fall book fair. Volunteers are needed from September 30 to October 9. We would love your help to make our FALL BOOK FAIR a success!!
- Are you interested in helping during the school day or in the evening during the Families at the Fair event?
- Do you enjoy helping children pick out books?
- Do you want to help set up or dismantle the Fair?
- Do you love to run a cash register?
- Do you want to help customers during busy periods?
- No matter your interest, we have a spot for you!!
Your help is so vital to the Fair that if you sign up to help during one or more time slots below, you’ll receive a $5 gift certificate to use at the Book Fair!
*** In order to help during the school day, you do need CLEARANCES through the District Office. *** Click here for more information about clearances. It usually takes a few weeks for clearances to be processed and received, so your clearances will likely be valid for the next PTO event, not the Fall Book Fair.
If you do not have CLEARANCES, you can help at our Family Night on Monday October 5th 5:30 – 7:00pm!!
Thanks again and see you at the Fair!