The Bucher PTO will be meeting this Wednesday in the Bucher Library at 7:00 pm. Download the agenda here. All parents are welcome!
Bucher PTO meeting agenda
Wednesday, September 13, 2017 @ 7pm in the Bucher Library
- Principal’s welcome & comments
- Presidents’ welcome
- Teacher representative comments
- Brief presentation by Jenny Germann (Executive Director, Manheim Township Educational Foundation)
- Review and approve May 31, 2017 minutes
- Review and approve 2017-18 PTO budget
- Vote for vice president/ co-vice presidents (slate: Jadie Catania and Michele Burkholder running as co-vice presidents)
- Completed/ongoing events and fundraisers
- June 21 movie night (Cars 3)
- New family tours
- Ice cream social
- Back to school night
- Upcoming events and fundraisers
- Kid stuff
- Book Fair
- Fall Fling
- Gifts and Things
- Committee chairperson review
- New business
- SLAC (Superintendent’s Lay Advisory Council)
- Comprehensive Planning
- Business support nights
- PTO outreach events
- Babysitting at PTO meetings
- Clearances help table at Book Fair
The PTO Meeting for November will be held tomorrow, Wednesday November 2nd. We hope to see you there!
AGENDA: BUCHER PTO MEETING
Wednesday – November 2, 2016
Minutes – Review/Approval
Teacher Representative Comments
- Box Top Collection Sheets/Submission report for 11/1
- Fall Fling
- Race For Education
- Penny Drive/Closing Ceremony Assembly for Race for Education (11/4)
- Veterans Day Program (11/11)
- Movie Night – Trolls (11/16)
- Faculty Appreciation Dinner (11/21)
- Holiday Shoppe (12/6-12/8)
- Talent Show (1/27/17)- start discussing rehearsal dates
You likely received a letter with most of this information in the mail last week. If you missed it, here are some important dates to remember as we move through August and closer to the start of school.
August 12: Teacher Assignment Postcards will be mailed to parents
August 17: New Family Open House 10 am – 12 pm
- The PTO will provide tours for students and parents through the building to see important rooms like the cafeteria, gym, library, and classrooms! Any new students (grades k-4) are invited to walk through the building during this open house.
August 25: Ice Cream Social, Bucher Cafeteria 6-7:30 pm
- Please join the PTO as we welcome our students back to school! Ice cream will be served in the cafeteria. Tis is an opportunity to meet and reconnect with friends. We will also have school supplies available as needed.
August 29: First day of school – grades 1-4, Kindergarten Open House.
August 30: First full day of Kindergarten
Also, mark your calendar for parent night on Wednesday, September 7 from 6:30-8:00 pm.
The first PTO meeting will take place on September 14 at 7 pm in the Bucher Library
Don’t miss our last PTO meeting of 2015 on Wednesday, December 9th at 7 pm in the Bucher library! Roger Blantz, Security Coordinator will be speaking to the PTO.
Minutes for last meeting attached: BUCHER PTO MEETING MINUTES Nov 11, 2015.
A reminder to those interested in participating Bucher’s PTO.
If you haven’t yet been to a PTO meeting, this Wednesday’s meeting is at 7 pm in the Bucher Library. All parents/guardians are welcome. Some topics to be discussed include: Winter Wonderland, potential large scale fundraiser to replace smaller fundraisers, upcoming teacher appreciation events, current budget and fundraising status, and more. New members are always welcome!
View the full agenda here: Agenda 11/11/15
10/14/2015 Meeting minutes
Just a reminder that this month’s PTO meeting will be held on Wednesday October 14th at 7 pm in the Bucher Library. We are holding the meeting during the second week of the month because the book fair is currently set up in the library.
Please email your agenda items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All parents and guardians are welcome at Wednesday’s PTO meeting. It will be held on Wednesday (tomorrow!) September 16th at 7:00 pm in the Bucher Library (2nd floor). We hope to see you there!
Meeting Agenda: PTOAgenda9-16-15 (3)