The Spring Fling will be this Friday May 15th from 5:30-7:30 PM at Bucher Elementary.
- Some food and entertainment options include: Scoops…Baron von Schwein…Bounce House, & the Manheim Twp Fire Truck
- Hang out on the lawn and play putt putt or bowling
- Also, don’t forget about our Famous Cake Walk! Donations are needed!
- Have you seen the raffle baskets? Avengers, Outdoor Lounge Chairs, Outdoor Bistro Set with Fire Pit, Hersheypark Tickets, Origami Owl, Rita’s Ice Cream, Bicycle with Helmet, Summer Fun, Lotsa Chocolate
- Don’t forget to buy your tickets ahead of time (additional tickets can be purchased at the door but early purchase discounts apply).
- Pre-purchase tickets: 25 TICKETS FOR $10.
We also still need volunteers in 1/2 hours shifts. Contact Patty to sign up (Pkir80@msn.com) You can also text Patty with your name and time slot (717-940-6538)
Calling all volunteers!
Bucher’s Spring Picnic is Friday May 15, 5:30-7:30 pm
We are looking for volunteers to help us make the Spring Picnic a HUGE success!
Here’s what we need: 4 volunteers from each grade to work 30 minute shifts at:
- The bean bag toss
- The putt putt golf game
- The ring toss
- The cake walk
- The bounce house
We will also need volunteers at the baked goods & water table.
We always need volunteers to set up (4:30) and tear down (7:30). Sign up for your spot today by emailing or calling Patty – Contact Patty Kirchgessner at 717.560.2961 or via email.
We will also be making baskets for our raffle drawing. You can contribute to the raffle for each class by sending in money/a check (made out to Bucher PTO) with Teacher, and Student name, in an envelope market “Classroom Raffle Basket Donation.”
Cakes and Baked Goods are also needed. Please contact Patty to confirm your donation (cookies, brownies, baked treats, cakes, cupcakes, all are welcome!).
Lost & Found
If you haven’t yet checked the lost and found, please do so by end of day Monday (June 9th) – There are TONS of hats, jackets, sweatshirts etc that your children have mistakenly left behind throughout the year.
Last Day of School
The last day of school is June 10th and elementary school students will be dismissed at noon.
Friday’s Bucher Picnic was a huge success thanks to the many parent volunteers and the many in attendance. Thanks to all that helped out!
Friday Night! Spring Picnic!
The Bucher Spring Picnic is fast approaching! Join us this Friday June 6th from 5:30 – 7:30 pm.
Bring a picnic dinner and enjoy the festivities on the grass of Bucher Elementary. With Putt Putt games, raffles, baked goods, and other fun activities, this year’s spring picnic is bound to be a great year end celebration.