On August 24th, Bucher Teachers will be visiting various locations in the Bucher attendance area. Bucher Teachers will be stopping to visit with students and hand out various school supplies. If you are not in need of supplies, you can still meet and visit with teachers. It is always a fun day to get to see students and families in their neighborhoods! They will be at each stop for approximately 15 minutes. The following stops are scheduled (times are approximate).
Stop 1: Belair Townhomes (the bus will park at the corner of Coventry Rd. and Candlewyck) 10 am
Stop 2: Darlington Court/Breckenridge Way (Weaver Rd end) 10:40 am
Stop 3: Frome Avenue and Integrity Drive 11:15 am, back to Bucher at 11:45 am
If you are in need of school supplies to start to year and unable to meet up with the Bucher teachers on August 24, please contact Linda Swift at email@example.com or by calling the office at 717.569.4290. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Mr. Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the Bucher office.
Bucher Communication & News
This year, you can keep up to date on Bucher through multiple means of communication:
Bucher School Remind: to participate, text @bucherbear to the number 81010 or download the remind app and use the code @bucherbear to join for free.
As always, you can follow/like Bucher PTO on Facebook here.
- August 16: New Family Open House 10 am -12 pm
- August 24: Ice Cream Social (Bucher Cafeteria) 6-7:30 pm
- August 28: First Day of School for grades 1-4 & Kindergarten Open House
- August 29: First Full day of Kindergarten
- August 30: Parent night 6:00-7:30 pm
- September 1 & 4: No school
Earn Cash for Bucher Elementary by turning in Box Tops (found on many common grocery products). Box Tops are found on many products that you already buy. Just clip any Box Tops you see and send them to school with your child in a small plastic snack bag or an envelope. If you would like to see a list of what we can purchase with Box Tops, visit the Box Tops for Education website.
If you have questions or would like to help, contact Jenn Brownell. Please have your box tops in for the Fall collection no later than October 24th! Box Tops are submitted twice a year and this is the first deadline. Any Box Tops submitted after October 24th will still be welcome but will not be submitted until spring.
View more information:PNO Flier Bucher
- Game Time in the Kid Cave!
- Pizza Party and Snacks!
- Bully Proof Seminar!
- Prizes and More!
Students K5-4th grade only.
$20 1st Child and $10 each additional child from the same family. All proceeds go to Bucher PTO!
Don’t forget to send in your $25 to purchase your KidStuff Coupon Book, or return the KidStuff book to your teacher! Our school earns 50% or more profit for each book sold.
The Bucher PTO will be meeting this Wednesday in the Bucher Library at 7:00 pm. Download the agenda here. All parents are welcome!
Bucher PTO meeting agenda
Wednesday, September 13, 2017 @ 7pm in the Bucher Library
- Principal’s welcome & comments
- Presidents’ welcome
- Teacher representative comments
- Brief presentation by Jenny Germann (Executive Director, Manheim Township Educational Foundation)
- Review and approve May 31, 2017 minutes
- Review and approve 2017-18 PTO budget
- Vote for vice president/ co-vice presidents (slate: Jadie Catania and Michele Burkholder running as co-vice presidents)
- Completed/ongoing events and fundraisers
- June 21 movie night (Cars 3)
- New family tours
- Ice cream social
- Back to school night
- Upcoming events and fundraisers
- Kid stuff
- Book Fair
- Fall Fling
- Gifts and Things
- Committee chairperson review
- New business
- SLAC (Superintendent’s Lay Advisory Council)
- Comprehensive Planning
- Business support nights
- PTO outreach events
- Babysitting at PTO meetings
- Clearances help table at Book Fair
It’s that time of the year again when we start to prepare for the Fall Book Fair. Remember, all purchases benefit Bucher!
When: September 21-29
- Students will attend the fair with their classrooms
- Family night is Monday, September 28th 5:30-7:00
Where: Bucher Library or order online.
Volunteers are needed!
We would love your help to make our FALL “WILD WEST” BOOK FAIR a success!!
Interested in helping during the school day or in the evening during the Families at the Fair event? Enjoy helping children pick out books? Want to help set up or dismantle the Fair? Love to run a cash register? Want to help customers during busy periods? No matter your interest, we have a spot for you!!
Your help is so vital to the Fair that if you sign up to help during one or more time slots below, you’ll receive a $5 gift certificate to use at the Book Fair!
*** In order to help during the school day, you do need CLEARANCES through the District Office. ***
If you DO NOT have clearances, you can help at our Family Night on Monday, September 28th 5:30 – 7:00pm!!
See you at the Fair!
The PTO Meeting for November will be held tomorrow, Wednesday November 2nd. We hope to see you there!
AGENDA: BUCHER PTO MEETING
Wednesday – November 2, 2016
Minutes – Review/Approval
Teacher Representative Comments
- Box Top Collection Sheets/Submission report for 11/1
- Fall Fling
- Race For Education
- Penny Drive/Closing Ceremony Assembly for Race for Education (11/4)
- Veterans Day Program (11/11)
- Movie Night – Trolls (11/16)
- Faculty Appreciation Dinner (11/21)
- Holiday Shoppe (12/6-12/8)
- Talent Show (1/27/17)- start discussing rehearsal dates
Contact Laura Miller w/ questions.
Ticket orders will be filled within 4 days of your order being placed
Missing your ticket order form? You can print it here.